Formsplus doesn't send form mails (solved)

I use the formsplus stack on one of my sties : www.dagvandesolidariteit.be to let visitors order some stuff.

I have 2 buttons with a form connected :

• lunchpakketten
  • ontbijtboxen

everything goes well, but none of them sends the forms I made (Form Receipt to confirm the order to the visitor and the Form Submission to my own).

I’ve send a support mail to chillidogs a few days ago but no reaction from that site :frowning:

What can be wrong ?

@Bartje
Hi Bart, enkel om te zeggen dat jouw site er geweldig mooie uit ziet.
Bent je op Foundation of Foundry?
En welke 3rd party stacks hebt je gebruikt, apart van de formplus stack?
Thanks

Mvg.

Ik maak tegenwoordig bijna nog uitsluitend al mijn sites in Foundry (oa ook www.arendonkzingt.be). De enige externe stack is formsplus in combinatie met Calcstack.

1 Like

Ja, ik ben ook op Foundry, FormPlus en de CalcStack van Will.

Heb juist een test gedaan, inderdaad ik krijg geen mail met bevestiging.
Als aanmerking zie ik dat bij de bestelde producten je ook min (-) kunt gaan (-1, -2, enz), zou enkel plus (+) moeten zijn. Of hebt je dit gedaan voor een bepaald feit?

de - moet ik er nog uithalen. Op moment van bouwen was die optie nog niet voorzien.

Hi, I received your message this morning and will take a look as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I do not have any other open tickets from you from a few days ago. Sorry.

-Greg

Responded :slight_smile: when you have a moment, please update the ticket with some additional information. Thank you!

Greg

Thanks to Gregory for the support ! Problem is solved.

Because I use the Calcstack in the Formsplus stack I had to confirm that the FormsPlus integration option is ENABLED in the settings of the Calcstack. Now everything works fine.

2 Likes