FormsPlus - RapidWeaver Forms plus so much more

Hi Will,

I’m a bit late with this post but just purchased the FormPlus stack of Greg.
Would like to know how would be your idea to set-up the FormPlus for Purchase Orders and Contact Form.
I find it quite a bit unusual as the Contact Form set-up will need to Follow the Steps. No Contact Forms support without Steps. Don’t know if you have somewhere an example on both. Cheers

Regards

I need the option of placing 1-5 of the most popular (to me) countries on top (in addition to them appearing in their respective slots alphabetically in the list).

Hi

As the list is HTML, you can edit it and customize it as you’d like. Simply double click to edit the HTML

Greg

2 Likes

Hi Tino, yes this two features will be much needed at FormPlus. I hope that Chillidog would consider it at an update.

1 Like

-Support Contact Forms without Steps.
-Time picker at the Date picker.

Hi Gregory, can you look at this two features in a future update. This would be well appreciated.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi

I’d like to have a bit more control over the date selection in the Date Picker.

At the moment you can restrict to plus or minus a number of days from todays date.

What I’d like to be able to do is to restrict date selection to certain days of the week, for example.

I assume this is a feature request for @barchard rather than something that can be achieved at the moment?

Thanks

Mark

1 Like

Anyone working with the Forms? I like it, but I need to disable the Steps icons from view. It takes away too much screen estate. Who can help?

Next question: When I click into the fields I do not see a cursor. How can I get the cursor to be displayed?

Thanks

Jan

1 Like

@Fuellemann I would love to disable the steps icon or shrink them smaller. I agree it takes up too much estate. How did you do that? @barchard any help here?
thanks.

1 Like

URL?

May be able to do it with CSS

1 Like

I don’t have an url yet because I can’t get it to look the way I want so it’s on hold. These are more general questions for Greg that I think others may be looking for answers as well.

I was answering Jan’s @Fuellemann post.

1 Like

whoops. Sorry. blah blah

Sorry, subpage: http://fuellemann.info/blockhaus/page/

@Fuellemann
To JUST remove the steps triangles you can use:

.gsi-step-indicator {
       display: none;
}
3 Likes

Perfect, many thanks. That is just what I needed! Thanks again.

fyi the down & dirty way to shrink them is using - transform: scale()

2 Likes

Me stupid :wink: My testdomain was the only one left with an old PHP version :slight_smile: All is fine now…

1 Like

After a lot of hard work and great user feedback, FormsPlus 1.2.1 is now out. Some notable features include more styling controls and Postmark support. Full details are below. Version 1.2.1 is a free update for existing users. New users can purchase FormsPlus now from my online store

Thanks
Greg

FormsPlus 1.2.1

• *New* Add the ability to limit the number of characters for a text input field
  • *New* Email subject parsing
  • *New* Add the ability to hide Steps/Chevrons
  • *New* Add the ability to change the color of success and error messages
  • *New* Font sizing controls for help text
  • *New* Font sizing controls for Prev/Next buttons
  • *New* Secure updates
  • *New* Support Postmarkapp
  • *Bugfix* Missing checkbox inline styling
  • *Bugfix* More compatible PHP mailer
  • *Bugfix* Properly escape user input when entering HTML into Step names or descriptions
  • *Bugfix* Form not submitting when no validation is enabled.
  • *Bugfix* Multiple replyTo when using Postmark.
5 Likes

@barchard - I’m on FormsPlus 1.2.0, not currently being offered an update to 1.2.1 within RapidWeaver.

@barchard I’m still struggling to see how you can turn off steps. It seems that there is always a “NEXT” step to get the “SUBMIT” button on Step 2. Can the SUBMIT button be placed on the first and only step? I.e. no steps, just 1 form with a Submit button below the form.