Yes, it is finally here. Database support! FormsPlus can now save your form submissions to a MySQL (or MySQL compatible, e.g., MariaDB) database! Of course, I couldn’t just add MySQL support. FormsPlus will automatically do the following for you:
- Set up your MySQL table
- Set up your MySQL columns for you in the appropriate type (
int, etc.) and size or length
Automatically perform database migrations for you. This means that you don’t have to worry when you change your forms!
Automatically log visitor info such as IP address, User Agent, and Referrer.
All you have to do is give FormsPlus some basic database information such as hostname, username and password and it’ll do the rest. You can even use the same database credentials for all of your Forms. FormsPlus will save a unique form id with every submission so you can group submissions together by type. Now, how’s that for plus
Check for updates and enjoy!
- MySQL Database Support
- Automatic database migration (no need to change the columns in your database)
- Save user info such as IP, Browser, UniqueID, and Referrer
- Save file upload name
- Consolidate forms into a single MySQL database (but still know which form it originated from)
- Fix an issue where the FROM field may not be set for email receipts