Foundation Paragraph Stack not responding to Site Font Styles

(Ray) #1

Foundation Paragraph Stack not responding to Site Font Styles. Assumed this would always work, but now I can’t get it to work except after I’ve changed a default style, i.e., alternate text = white. Puzzled! Yes I DO have the latest version of Foundation Stack and Theme!

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #2

Screenshot of the Site Styles stack?!?

(Ray) #3

Robert, I’m attaching screen shot of Site Styles, as requested. However, I’ve just noticed something that is probably relevant to my problem:

1. The Paragraph Stacks that ARE responding to Site Styles contain text that I have typed in NEW in this file.
  2. The Paragraph Stacks that are NOT responding to Site Styles contain text that I have copy and pasted from an old non-Foundation file.

Could this be the problem? If so, how do I “convert” that text without having to type it all in from scratch?
Thanks!

(NeilUK) #4

Highlight the text that you’ve copy and pasted, click “Format” at the very top of the screen. Then click “Clear Formatting”.

(Ray) #5

Oh boy! Learn something every day! Well, at LEAST I figured out what the problem was…thanks NeilUK!

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #6

NEVER just paste in text from ANYTHING, unless you know it is a plain text editor that does not add formatting (DO NOT TRUST APPLE’S TEXTEDIT FOR THIS). Always paste in without formatting. Especially from the web or from Word.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #8

Well, if we are talking speed, the why not use command+option+shift+v to Paste and Match Style, that would be the FASTEST way.