Foundation Paragraph Stack not responding to Site Font Styles

Foundation Paragraph Stack not responding to Site Font Styles. Assumed this would always work, but now I can’t get it to work except after I’ve changed a default style, i.e., alternate text = white. Puzzled! Yes I DO have the latest version of Foundation Stack and Theme!

Screenshot of the Site Styles stack?!?

Robert, I’m attaching screen shot of Site Styles, as requested. However, I’ve just noticed something that is probably relevant to my problem:

1. The Paragraph Stacks that ARE responding to Site Styles contain text that I have typed in NEW in this file.
  2. The Paragraph Stacks that are NOT responding to Site Styles contain text that I have copy and pasted from an old non-Foundation file.

Could this be the problem? If so, how do I “convert” that text without having to type it all in from scratch?
Thanks!

Highlight the text that you’ve copy and pasted, click “Format” at the very top of the screen. Then click “Clear Formatting”.

1 Like

Oh boy! Learn something every day! Well, at LEAST I figured out what the problem was…thanks NeilUK!

NEVER just paste in text from ANYTHING, unless you know it is a plain text editor that does not add formatting (DO NOT TRUST APPLE’S TEXTEDIT FOR THIS). Always paste in without formatting. Especially from the web or from Word.

Well, if we are talking speed, the why not use command+option+shift+v to Paste and Match Style, that would be the FASTEST way.