Foundation theme keeps prompting me on a daily basis?

"Your Foundation Theme is out of date. Please update to version v1.7.4.
Download the latest theme from http://foundation.joeworkman.net/theme/download."

On all occasions I do the same … copy and paste the url … download … do as I’m told … restart the program.
Is there something I’m missing. I also check for updates in the library on a daily basis and all stacks are up to date.

Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
Dana

+1 for me. I’m wondering if it has something to do with the issues they’re working out for the forthcoming 7.1 release. I’m just hanging loose for a bit longer to see what shakes out.

What also could be happening is you might have more than one foundation theme installed. You can check this by opening RapidWeaver then holding down the option-command keys and pushing the 7 key. This opens the addons folder. Find the theme folder and look for foundation.rwtheme if you have more than one they will look like this
foundation-2.rwtheme

Doing support on vacation

1 Like

I had this issue. What solved it for me was to delete all the foundations themes in the downloads folder and re download again. I ended up with foundation-1, 2, 3 etc and it was installing the latest variant instead of overwriting the correct one.

That was it! 2 copies of Foundation in my add ons folder.

Thanks to @zeebe… now turn off your computer and enjoy your break!

2 Likes