Foundation Version Warning - stacks and theme are not in sync

Hi there, I’m a rapidweaver/foundation newbie.
I got the following message despite using the foundation 6 Theme with Foundation 6 Stacks. The message appeared after the foundation update today:

Foundation Version Warning

The version of your Foundation stacks and theme are not in sync. Do you have the theme set to Foundation 6? If so, please ensure that both the theme and stacks are up to date.

Actually this is not the only problem I have with foundation 6, I love the speed and swatches and all BUT I can’t even build a normal Topbar navigation with logo anymore. Something that took me 2 minutes with Foundation 1.
I was surprised that there were literally no tutorials on building a whole website (consisting of more than 1 page).

I would appreciate some useful links. Kitchensink didn’t help me personally. I don’t know much about code, I’m still used to the easy drag & drap concept. I do get swatches though.

I hope you guys can help me out

If you restart Rapidweaver the themes will update. You’ll be prompted to install the update on re-launch.

You can absolutely build a topbar with logo. @joeworkman has several videos having to do with F6, check out his YouTube channel for weavers.space also, make sure you download and install the free templates.

1 Like

Foundation 6 is only about a week old. Joe is working on documentation and tutorials but wanted to get the product out as fast as possible. I’m sure it won’t be long before he has more examples out.

In the meantime, I think you can ask specific questions and others will try to help you out. You can also continue to use Foundation 1 if you have a tight deadline and can’t be patient. It still works well and has plenty of tutorials and full documentation.

3 Likes

Thanks jenkman,

but unfortunately the theme didn’t update properly and I still got the “Foundation Version Warning” in preview mode. I restarted several times and finally downloaded the theme again from the foundation website which didn’t help neither.

Delete the theme from your addons folder and install it again. make sure you Restart RW

1 Like

thanks, I just did that and it worked!

1 Like

I did it as well, removed the old version of theme, re-installed it again, but still problem remains

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.