FTP problems uploading since upgrade

I have just transitioned over to RW7 and have successfully uploaded (via the internal FTP) a new site and have updated an existing site.

However, one site remains to upload properly. I have tested the connection and all seems well but when I upload the site via RW I get the usual “exporting” notifications and then it just stalls at “Publishing your website (0 of 95 files published)”. When I cancel it similarly freezes and I have had to force quit to get the program to shut down.

I do not know if it is related but then I exported the site onto my hard drive and tried to upload via CyberDuck, which also failed and said:

“Interoperability failure
200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.”

Can anyone help and tell me why this site of all the sites (also hosted in the same webspace) should be causing a problem?

Check the folder permissions you are publishing to. I had the same issue in the past the folder ownership and permissions got changed somehow. you may need the server admin to fix this depending on the hosting provider…