Gallery page not rendering correctly

My site www.bitsandsteam.co.uk , has several Gallery pages. On one of them called ‘and some foreign ones…’ it does not render in the way the other galley pages are doing. Any ideas what has gone wrong? (RW 7.0.2)

Looks like your rw_common folder is out-of-sync.

Re-publishing your site should fix this. You could use your local folder to do that. If you did not make any changes to your project, upload just the fresh rw_common folder to the server (after deleting the older one). If you did make changes to your project, upload the affected page(s) as well.You will need a 3rd party FTP app to do the deleting and uploading (Transmit, Yummy, etc.).

Of course, you could also delete all your files from the server and then upload the entire site…

Thanks - I did re upload but it did not cure. Note I have just added several new photos to the Ships page and they display correctly. However after reading your reply I note more than one rw_common folder in my site folder. Also there is another rw–common in my RW Export folder. Now where do I go from here? Peter

Further to my previous reply, I added several pics to my ships folder and they rendered fine. So its just this pesky one near the bottom of the European page which is not rendering.

Hi Rob, I have re-uploaded the whole site and in Safari (after refreshing the page) the two photos are still out of proportion. Must look up what rw_common actually contains of does. My next thought is to delete the two photos republish and the add the again then republish again. Meantime thanks for you help. PT

I think I have nailed it, No rendering problems with FireFox on the iMac but Safari 13 still squished and also added a phantom image. So I went to Safari File menu and did a clear history, and bingo all is now well.