Glitch since upgrade to Version 8.8.2 (20873)

Hi folks! I recently upgraded to 8.8.2 on Mojave. After I publish the progress window stays visible. Is anyone else having this issue? Not a major issue, just a bit annoying :slight_smile:

Same for me. Upgraded today. Had to click Done to close the window. This is outrageous, RealMac! :sunglasses:

It is literally a feature now, not a bug:

CleanShot 2021-04-13 at 15.09.40

This was added likely to help catch publishing problems for Realmac’s work on trying to track down problems in the publishing engine.

This was in the release notes for the update:

CleanShot 2021-04-13 at 15.11.33

4 Likes

Hahaha. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, same here, it isn’t my preferred feature but it isn’t something I won’t get used to or think twice about after a while :wink:
I care more about the stability which has been stable lately for me and that I appreciate!

You can have the publishing pane hide when done. Just turn that setting on in the RW preferences. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Oh thanks for pointing that out @Elixir ! Struggling to see the point of that feature but hey ho :slight_smile:

It’s a useful feature for troubleshooting but perhaps should be off by default.

1 Like

Just for clarity, do you mean ON by default, so that the Publishing window continues to close, as it did before?

1 Like

Yes feature off, which means setting on. A bit confusing, sorry

1 Like

Thank you @Elixir! I try to stay informed but that one just didn’t register.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.