Google Search for my website

Hi,

I am looking for a person who can help me out with my google problem and the visibility there.

Attached I am sending you a picture from my google site what is shown when is use site: my URL

Moreover my page is not listed when I use key words. How can I change that, please help me out here.

Thanks in advance!

I think you and all of your competitors would love to end up on the first few pages of the SERP (Search Engine Results Page) listing for every keyword or key phrase that’s important.
You can spend a lot of time and money trying to get there.
There are billions upon billions of web pages on the internet. A lot goes into how search engines like Google rank results. There are tons of books written on the subject and lots of companies (more rip offs than good ones) that offer help in what’s called SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Search Results vary depending on the searchers location and even search history. Local SEO is quite different than global SEO.
Moz in the SEO world has a pretty excellent reputation, so I’d suggest you start with this intro guide:

Beginner’s Guide to SEO [Search Engine Optimization] - Moz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.