GridIron has a long history of supporting all of your favorite data sources such as Google Spreadsheets, CSV or Excel files, and TotalCMS. To round out the mix, I’m happy to now include MySQL databases.
- MySQL support! Load a table directly from MySQL
- GDPR compliance … removes all CDNs for JS and CSS
- Page size controls. Allow users to control the sizes in the page size drop down menu
- Further speed up data loading for large tables
- Fix Markdown processing to be consistent with Ajax and non-Ajax modes