Hello are here Ecwid users, I need some experts

I am working on a new website RW and Ecwid.
The site gives a low response.
It seems Google can’t find a lot of items.
I dropped already the ecwid set xml list in google search.
have a look https://www.bedrijfsartikelen.shop/winkel/page71.htm
Is there somebody who is able to help me for RW in combination with Ecwid?

1. The RW pages are downloading slow
  2. The Ecwid shop page does a high speed.
    But the Ecwid store does have a very low response.
    Does anybody know what to do?
    Thanks for answering

Greetings Tony

Hello Tony,
This is Vicky from Ecwid Customer Care team team. Thank you for your message.

Our team has replied to your message via email, please, check inbox. We’ve asked you some additional questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thanks!

Hopefully this post will be updated with what the problem and what the resolve was. It will probably be helpful to other RW users.

Thank you in advance…

PS
No issues for me currently but want to use this for a site in the future.

Hello John!
Thank you for the question.

We have asked Tony for more details on these issues:

• The RW pages are downloading slow
  • The Ecwid shop page does a high speed. But the Ecwid store does have a very low response.

Right now, we haven’t got a reply. Moreover, we cannot reproduce the issue on our end. The store loads fast: https://ecwid.d.pr/m0EKjS

Thus there is no solution at the moment. I’m sorry. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach us out.

And in normal times we can exist from it.
Because rapidcartpro does give normal conversions, ecwid does to a much lesser extent, virtually not.
It is just a pity that rapidcartpro cannot handle a large catalog, the download times were over 25 seconds.
That’s why I’m curious how someone else who uses Ecwid does get good conversions.
I have learned that advertising in google costs a lot of money and I have little desire to invest in it on a large scale, it has not brought me what I expected in 2018. So from that I have learned.
I have now built the categories per page so I can set the seo properly per category.
Somehow Google doesn’t track Ecwid articles directly or much less than rapidweaver does.
Look to the new builds website https://www.bedrijfsartikelen.shop
Of course it is possible that I am doing something wrong, the website is far from finished and will be working hard to make it complete this year.
In addition, some pages are still too heavy.
But if you have more experiences, please let me know.
For the rest, ECWid is a wonderful system.
Very nice and easy to use. Only it does not respond the way it should. Gives far too few conversions, results.
I think Google can’t read heads of the articles because ecwid has the groups catologized by numbers and not in tags or text, maybe I am wrong. I think that is the reason Google can’t find automatic articles and can’t give automatic conversions.

Hi @tonbreukers,

One of the issues that I saw with a quick inspection of your site, is that your Ecwid shop is not using SEO friendly URLs.

Take a look at this discussion:

What does Google see in ECWID

When I have more time I’ll take another look at it.

Cheers,

Ricardo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.