(help for Coronavirus) e-commerce and payment

Hi everyone, I want to ask a question that has been asked by some of my shopkeeper friends to whom I am trying to help them by creating an e-commerce for free in this coronavirus situation in Italy.
I had thought of PaySnap 3 which for now is free thanks to Yabdab, but a doubt came to me, it only works with Paypal and Stripe. So the shopkeepers and small traders have to bear other expenses such as the percentage rates for Paypal, there is talk of a 3.5%, therefore other costs beyond the sales crisis.
Is it possible to set up a payment on delivery, that is cash on delivery, in PaySnap, so as not to burden the costs yet and make the Banks that are bleeding Italy even more profit?

Or since many traders and small artisan traders use the SuMup device a lot in Italy for its convenience and very low costs, it is possible to set in PaySnap that the cart with the order and the total cost is sent by email to the merchant, then the same merchant resends the payment link by email (or as he wishes e.g. telegram, whatsapp etc …) once the payment has been completed, which will be displayed on the SuMup device, the merchant will send the goods.

Or for small restaurants in crisis, experience the payment today, then eat when one wants the pandemic over, the payment today with an example discount of 25%. All managed (payment) through SuMup in the same way as before to have no other expenses (having already made a 25% discount) or not to aggravate other expenses with Paypal or other kinds of money-sucking banks. The cart via PaySnap is written on an email that will be sent to the merchant, the merchant will send the link of the payment with the Bonus to spend later discounted.

Or if you have an idea on how to do such a thing, I want to help these small traders and restaurateurs, but I also have my limits, I can use RW well enough, but I can’t understand how to send the cart (the order) by email.

With rapidcart Pro I’m sure such a thing is feasible, but beyond the expense, I think it’s a bit complicated, instead I saw that PaySnap3 is very simple.

Thanks in advance to everyone for the advice.

Ciao a tutti, voglio chiedere un quesito che mi è stato posto da alcuni miei amici negozianti a cui sto cercando di aiutarli creando gratis un e-commerce in questa situazione di coronavirus in italia.
Avevo pensato a PaySnap 3 che per ora è gratuito grazie a Yabdab, però mi è venuto un dubbio, funziona solamente con Paypal e Stripe. Quindi i negozianti e piccoli commercianti devono accollarsi altre spese come le tariffe in percentuale per Paypal, si parla di un 3,5%, perciò altri costi oltre la crisi di vendita.
É possibile impostare in PaySnap un pagamento alla consegna, cioè in contrassegno, cosi da non gravare ancora i costi e far guadagnare ancora di più le Banche che stanno dissanguando l’Italia?

Oppure dato che molti commercianti e piccoli commercianti artigiani usano molto in Italia il dispositivo SuMup per la sua convenienza e costi molto bassi, è possibile impostare in PaySnap che il carrello con l’ordine e il totale del costo venga inviato via email al commerciante, poi lo stesso commerciante reinvia il link di pagamento per email (o come vuole es. telegram, whatsapp ecc…) una volta concluso il pagamento, che verra visualizzato nel dispositivo SuMup, il commerciante invierà la merce.

Oppure per i piccoli ristoranti in crisi, sperimentare il pagamento oggi, per poi mangiare quando uno vuole finita la pandemia, il pagamento di oggi con uno sconto esempio del 25% . Il tutto gestito (il pagamento) tramite SuMup nello stesso modo precedente per non avere altre spese (avendo fatto già uno sconto del 25%) o non aggravare altre spese con Paypal o altre generi di Banche succhiasoldi. Il carrello tramite PaySnap viene scritto su una email che verrà inviata al commerciante, il commerciante invierà il link del pagamento con il Bonus da spendere in seguito scontato.

Oppure se avete un’idea su come fare una cosa del genere, io voglio aiutare questi piccoli commercianti e ristoratori, ma ho anche i miei limiti, sò usare abbastanza bene RW, ma non riesco a capire come inviare il carrello (l’ordine) via email.

Con rapidcart Pro sono sicuro è fattibile una cosa del genere, ma oltre la spesa, penso sia un pò complicato, invece ho visto che PaySnap3 è molto semplice.

Grazie in anticipo a tutti per i consigli.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.