⭐️ HELP! We need your Video Testimonial for RapidWeaver! ⭐️

We’re looking for testimonial videos from customers who love using RapidWeaver.

Do you love using RapidWeaver? Maybe you use it for your own business website, or use it to build website for clients, whatever use RapidWeaver for, we want to hear from you.

If you’re interested, here’s what you need to do:
Your video can be recorded using your built-in webcam, iPhone, or DSLR we don’t mind. It should be no longer than 60 seconds. In the video you just need to introduce yourself and say what you build with RapidWeaver and why you use it (no editing, no music). This is just a rough guide, but honestly feel free to do whatever you like, just keep it natural and honest.

Once you’ve recorded the video, upload it to Dropbox, or your cloud sharing service of choice and drop me an email (dan@realmacsoftware) with the following:

• A URL to download your video testimonial
  • Your name, business name (if applicable), and website address

We plan to use these videos on our website for marketing purposes, we will of course include a link to your business/website. I’ll drop you an email once your video is live on our website.

In return for your time, you’ll get free RapidWeaver upgrades for life.

9 Likes

If @ben dubs in my audio, I’m in.

4 Likes

just send me the script, and I’ll sort it out :wink:

2 Likes

I would love to partecipate at the testimonial video like a freelance fan of rapidweaver but first of all I want to ask if I can record in my original language (Italian). I do not think I can be myself speaking in English. :yum:
Let me also know the expired time for video presentation.
Thanks and BUON TESSIMENTO! (Happy Weaving)

No problem, we welcome all testimonial videos, in all languages. There’s no deadline on this, we’ll always be open to receiving them :slight_smile:

Keep them coming in, we just received the first few and they are great, but we could use plenty more!

Looking forward to sharing these videos with all the might-be-weavers out there!

Thanks
Dan

Just wanted to bump this thread to say we’re still looking for video testimonials!

I will try and get one sorted over the weekend. Great idea.

Thanks, looking forward to it!

1 Like

Sounds great Dan :slight_smile:
In which language you prefer? I’m from Belgium so can do it in Dutch (my mother’s language), French or Spanish (I live in Spain so speak most of the time Spanish). Or in English of course if you wish.

I can do it over the next weekend, not this weekend, don’t know if I will be still on time?
(expired time)

Regards

Yup, that’s fine, no rush. You can also do it in any language you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great Dan, will do it over the next weekend.
Happy Weaving :slight_smile:

If you’re reading this… we’ve only had 2 so far, could really use some more :frowning:

1 Like

@dan
If all okay I get you one over the weekend or at latest during the next week, would give me more time.

@dan you have mail.

Can you let me know if it’s okay once you’ve watched it?

Thanks

Barrie

Got it, awesome. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Count me in. I can do English and German during upcoming weekend. Will that give me RapidWeaver upgrades for afterlife, too, then? :slight_smile:
Happy day

Sent just now via We Transfer.

1 Like

We’ll get you something soon

Just sent Dan via Dropbox… Hope it is useful!