Changes in this major update include:-
- HotSpotsPro now supports an unlimited number of hotspot regions
- Radically improved Stacks 3 user interface; for faster, easier and more efficient setup of image maps
- Removed some of the seldom-used options to make the codebase of HotSpotsPro lighter
- Added some brand new style and colour settings for individual hotspots
- Easier modification of the lightbox window shade colour and opacity
- Links support a full array of custom attributes; letting you link to anchors, tabs, accordions, lightboxes or other pages
- Individual hotspots can now receive unique Font Awesome icons
- A new option to click hotspots and smooth-scroll to blocks of content elsewhere on the same webpage
This is by-far the easiest and most customisable responsive image map solution available for RapidWeaver. By hiding all the complicated source code, HotSpotsPro gives you the freedom to focus on quickly building and deploying ultra user-friendly image maps, that will not look out of place in any modern website!
This stack is perfect for use in e-commerce websites, product showcases, marketing, education and infographics. Watch the introductory video here to see just how easy and flexible this new stack is to use. As always, a free demo version is available for download.
HotSpotsPro is a free update for all customers who purchased it on or after 1st January 2015, and your update is waiting for you in your Paddle account. Version 3 can be installed alongside older versions.
For anybody new to HotSpotsPro or needing to update from a copy bought before 1st January 2015, you can use the hsp25off coupon code, to take 25% off your order. This optional coupon code can be entered using the ‘coupon code’ button at the checkout, and is valid until 1st July 2017.
If you have any technical questions about HotSpotsPro please feel free to get in contact via the Stacks4Stacks contact page.