How to I set image size on a Styled Text page?

In RapidWeaver 8, I have run into an unexpected roadblock. I have set up a Styled text page with a mixture of text and images. I copied the images into my Resources and from there onto my page after adding the text.

But how do I set the display size and text flow for each image? In older versions of RW, can remember right-clicking on the image and getting a height,width and flow that I could modify. The Inspector sidebar is no help either, because I don’t see anything for the image, rather than for the page as a whole.

I’m no styled text expert.

But double-click on the image. You should get a window. If you unclick scale image you can set the size there.
2020-04-05_11-57-26

Then to flow the image left or right, select the image and click the < > on the bottom.

Keep in mind this is a poor way to resize images for the web. You will still load the full-size image and it will be much slower.

You are better off resizing outside of rapidweaver. You can use the preview (built-in to MacOS). then go to
Tools>Adjust Size…
2020-04-05_12-08-12
2020-04-05_12-04-58

If you leave the lock adjusting the height or width will keep their proportions.

Thanks so much! That works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.