How to make a site mobile friendly

Hi!
I am quite a beginner in RapidWeaver 7 and want to have advices and tip how to make a site editionstockholm.com friendly to use on mobile devices - what do I need?
Thanks for you help!
Anders

Use a responsive theme

1 Like

Yup, there are a ton of good responsive themes that come with RapidWeaver 7. My favorite one is Reason, and I think that would work great with your current site. Not an exact duplicate look, but should be a very good replacement.

Little off topic, but has to do with your site, I was looking it over and saw this statement about Peter Lindroth:

Peter Lindroth Born in Norrköping on the 3rd of June 3, 1950.

Have the 3rd of June 3. Sorry, my background is teaching, and I see this stuff (although I am just as guilty of doing something like this as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

Hi Robert,
Thanks for your answer, will check it! Hehe, thanks for your proofreading as well, I will correct it next week!
Happy Easter!
Regards,
Anders

But I am quite fond of Freelance Pro-theme - wish there was another method?

Unfortunately, unless the developer updates the theme to be responsive, you would need to choose another theme.

If you can find one of the delivered themes to your liking, might have a look at some of Will Woodgates FloodThemes (@willwood).

They all have free demo versions to try before you buy.

https://themeflood.com/

1 Like

It looks like that Freelancer Pro theme was an old built-in one, made by Realmac. So maybe your site will translate to one of their built-in responsive ones if you try swapping it over.

Otherwise, as others have said, not much you can do but look for a responsive option.

1 Like

Thank you all for your tip and advices!

If you want to keep the same feel of your site, take a look at this theme, it has the same dark grey gradient look and is responsive.

http://michaeldaviddesign.com/themes/venture

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.