Image Publishing issue

Hi all,

using RW 7.3.3 and tried publishing my site here: http://www.fightingfantazine.co.uk

While one image is displayed in the sidebar of the first page, none of the other images are shown (even though they all point to the same folder and I have checked with a FTP client that the files are on the site).

Any suggestions?

When I right click on a missing image and then paste the link into Chrome I get a 404 message saying the resource isn’t there.

What happens if you move one of the missing pictures into the resources folder in the root (where the magazine pic is) and then edit the link accordingly?

Rob

I’m not sure what you mean. The magazine cover pic that does show up in the side bar on the main page links to the same file in the resources folder as the one that doesn’t show up on the downloads page.

Think I may have spotted the issue. The site is looking for a “resources” folder up that specific page rather than a general folder.

All the images (both working and not) are pointed thus:

img src=“resources/FF15.jpg”

But on the pages with the issues where they aren’t working Rapidweaver is sticking the page name in:

/Downloads/resources/FF15.jpg

Any suggestions?

Are you dragging these images into RW’s Resources section in the left hand column of the Edit window?

Yes, I am. Preview works fine, all the images appear.

I almost never use this feature so am not sure what’s going on, I’m afraid.

Ah well, thanks for trying. I’ll continue to scratch my head over this one.