Importing LinkedIn articles into a Rapidweaver site? Or vice versa?

Hi, I have a client who would like to have his LinkedIn articles automatically imported into his RW site as blog posts, or vice versa (i.e. have his blog posts automatically imported into LinkedIn).

Here are his LinkedIn articles: https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/176957295

Is this possible? I’m not a LinkedIn user, so I’m not familiar with it.

Buffer can link to LinkedIn, though this is not exactly what you are seeking. I would try to determine if you can setup an auto-post from RSS feed to LinkedIn. It will likely be more difficult in reverse as I do not believe that LinkedIn offers an easy way to share. If they have RSS on the article feed then this should be possible, but will require a ‘middle-man’ of sorts.

Yes, that’s what I was thinking…getting a blog RSS feed to somehow import into LinkedIn. I’ve done some googling, but haven’t found a solution yet.

I believe that Buffer is 100% the perfect solution based on this: RSS Feeds in Buffer

Buffer lets you link three social media accounts under their free pricing model, including LinkedIn. Let me know if this works out…

1 Like

Thanks! Will check it out!

Did Buffer do what you wanted it to do? ie import a Linkedin feed into your Rapdweaver page?

No, I wasn’t able to get it to work for me

Oh that’s a shame :frowning: Did you find any alternative solution for embedding a Linkedin feed or did you ditch the idea?

No, I couldn’t find a way of doing it, unfortunately

Oh, that’s a shame sorry to hear it.