Integration with membershipworks

I have built a website that has membershipworks integrated onto a number of pages using html snippets. because membershipworks is a bit inflexible (apart from if you use wordpress or weebly), I have a problem when I put a member sign-up form on my home page. If you are already logged in, membershipworks puts up an ugly and not at all explanatory message .

To work around this issue, I would like to have an alternative home page for people who are logged so that they don’t have to see this message, and I would like to be able to send them there every time they try to access the home page when logged in. I have found a custom class SF_Li which I use to display text only when the user is logged in, but I have not idea if I can use this to redirect logged in users when they try to access a page.

any suggestions? I am not a professional developer, just pulling a web site together for a not-for-profit organisation https://gigl.org.au

Hi, Julia,

I’ve never heard of membershipworks, but many of us here use a superb Sitelok from Vibralogix. This is a very comprehensive membership management app including an excellent email system. It costs only $40 (one time payment for one domain). You can also purchase separate plugins for Sitelok that make it a very versatile system. Tech support is one of the absolutely best available. Very highly recommended.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.