Stack for member site login and external opload access

(Gitte Holgaard) #1

Hi

Im looking to make a membership login where its possible for an extra person to opload important messages from external pc ( dont have Mac )

I use Amarillo for blog system but i want to have something Else where we Can add members too.

www.marjolein.dk/sastest

Regards

Gitte

(Scott Steven) #2

I am working on a similar Project using Armadillo and sitelok http://www.vibralogix.com/sitelokpw/

(Gitte Holgaard) #3

Is it easy enough to work and integrate ?

(Scott Steven) #4

Seems easy enough to work with sitelok. Just download the sample RW project from them and used that to start my project. Just need to paste in code on my stacks pages to add membership pages etc. in the header. its just 2 lines of short code

(Dave) #5

Sitelok can handle that with extreme ease. In addition, Adrian, the owner of @vibralogix is not only very familiar with Rapidweaver (his site is built with it!), but his customer service is excellent. He has a well written manual designed specifically for Rapidweaver sites - and if you get stuck, rest assured that he provides superior after-sales support.

Cheers, Dave

(Gitte Holgaard) #6

thanks then I will buy sitelock for the club and its nice to know there are help to get if there are problems :slight_smile:

(Gitte Holgaard) #7

@dave when i have sitelock you know if its right I need to buy all the plug-ins m AS extras?

(Dave) #8

Hi @gitte_holgaard - without knowing the specifics, I can’t say for sure. But, based on your previous comments, I’m pretty sure the answer is no. My suggestion is to reach out directly to Adrian at Vibralogix and ask him- he is very, very willing to ensure that customers needs are met.