A brilliant stack for quickly building and deploying a brick wall / Pinterest style image gallery, complete with an expert lightbox. Masonry 2 maintains the premise of being simple to use; while providing plenty of customisable settings to satisfy the needs of most RapidWeaver users. Of particular note, Masonry 2 features a flexible and highly durable CSS3 grid column system and support for warehoused (linked) images.
Changes in this FREE update include the following:
- Brand new Stacks 3 editing interface (blue ‘+’ buttons to add Masonry bricks)
- Repaired support for automatic update checking
- All color pickers now support opacity, in the OS X color palette window
- The thumbnail image size limit of 300px has been removed
- New caption alignment and styling options
- Pure CSS3 columns masonry grid - for significant speed and compatibility improvements in modern web browsers
- Swapped out the old ‘FancyBox’ lightbox for a newer alternative; which is fully responsive and retina display optimized
This update is obtainable from your Paddle Locker or by getting in contact and forwarding a copy of your purchase receipt. The significant changes that have been made in this stack mean that it is not obtainable via automatic updates. You can install Masonry 2 next to Masonry 1, giving you the opportunity to manually migrate old galleries over to this newer version.