I have just released a brand new image stack…Srcerer!
Yes - I know we all have countless image stacks in our RW toolkits but I can assure you that there are no others quite like this.
Srcerer’s key function is for responsive image delivery. Srcerer allows you to link up to 8 different-width versions of each image and produces code that lets the browser select the most appropriate size for whatever device / screen the image is being viewed on (you can even tell Srcerer stack how an image is used on the page for even better results). This is huge for speed and SEO!
But that’s not all. Srcerer also allows you to make your images look amazing too! You can:
- Create Banner / Hero images using ‘Cover’ mode
- Add content on top of your image (in one of 6 preset positions)
- Add content beneath the image (i.e. a caption)
- Use any stack(s) as content
- Make the image a link
- Create beautiful looking ‘cards’
- Add hover effects
- Add a parallax effect
- Use blending modes
Please check it out. And if you like it then until 9th November you can get 25% off with the code
Any questions / feedback / queries welcome