JSON error message

My website Formloom 4 contact form is now broken and I haven’t made any changes to the website in months. My users are unable to submit the contact form from my website as the error message Unexpected number in JSON at Position 4 appears.

I’ve contacted my web host and support reports back the settings for sending email are correct with the host server, port, username (email address) and password. It appears to be a problem with SMTP. Support simply suggests I contact the developer (which is me) and washes their hands of the problem.

Now I’m getting nervous as this is my online contact point for clients and new business and it isn’t working. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running RapidWeaver v7.5.7 and FormLoom 4.0.12

Hi,
You’ll need to provide more information if you want help here. If the form worked before and you didn’t change anything then the hosting company has.

You can start with some screenshots of the error message, formloom settings, URL to the form and the name of the hosting company.

You can also submit a request for help from @yabdab Support page.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.