Kalendar – (New RapidWeaver Stack) The ultimate calendar event stack for RapidWeaver – by Weavium

Hi there Alix,

Looks like some sort of styling conflict with foundation in edit mode. I will see if I cant recreate your issue and fix the problem.

Thanks for the heads up!

Hi,

I purchased the stack, but alas, it only displays some of the Google calendar events. On some days no events are displayed.

Most of the missing events are recurring events.

It is not really functional unless it will display all events.

It’s a bummer, I like the design.

Blessings,
—Mark

1 Like

This was covered in an earlier thread.

1 Like

Only thing that works for me is the holidays…I will give it the old college try again after vacation, lots of promise if it works…

1 Like

Actually, I can read.

I merely wanted to add my voice of disappointment that this crucial function was missing. Had this information been shared above in the initial advertisement, I would have saved my money.

Blessings,
—Mark

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your comments. We are hard at work developing the ability to display recurring events, and the feature should be added within the next few weeks~

There have been some really strange bugs with Google calendar when it comes to creating a recurring event, and then moving it around. For some reason it creates duplicate events, and this is why it is taking us some time to get this working.

We appreciate everyones patience.

5 Likes

Thanks, I expected you all were working on it.
Blessings,
—Mark

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Do you have a time frame on when this might be resolved. I had intended to use this stack in a site mm developing right now and will need to think again if this isn’t fixed soon. The stack is not useable until there is a remedy :frowning:

TIA

1 Like

Hi!

Why do all the names of days of the week and months in European and Russian languages are written with a small letter? Can you fix it, please?

1 Like

Hi @Wondrous,

You can change the size of the weekday text in the Datepicker section~

Some languange fonts show up smaller than others

Nice take on the traditional calendar.

1 Like

Weavium: Is there any update for the styling conflict in Foundation please? I really want to use this stack in my Foundation projects.

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m working on the update for recurring events and the foundation styling issue now. The styling issue should be covered within the next few days. Thank you for your patience up until this point. : )

3 Likes

Cheers :slight_smile:

Any news?

1 Like

Hi there,

I actually have a version ready that I think will fix the styling issue. I thought I pushed it out last week but the update must not have gone through! I am going to repush now and hopefully it’ll work~

The latest version will be 1.0.6

1 Like

Got the update and it seems to work fine now. Thank you. :slight_smile:

One small thing is in the stacks library the kalendar icon seems to have vanished!!!

Ohh nooo,

I will get that fixed too! Thanks :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.