List of GO CMS Questions for and from new users

List of GO CMS Questions for and from new users.

How can I set a Go CMS link to in new tab?
Currently my Go CMS links leave my page.

How can I change the blog date to North American Standard?
For example: Month Day Year

What stacks work best in conjunction with Go CMS?
For example I am using a foundation one column stack to set my margins and padding.

Thanks in advance for your answers, more questions and comments.

Marty

To make your links open in a new tab or window, make sure to toggle the External Link button.
http://cloud.yabdab.com/d9f2688a46a3

The date can only be formatted in the international ISO 8601 format. If possible, we may try and add a date format setting in a future update. No ETA.

Most quality stacks should work fine with Go CMS,

I hope this helps answer your questions. :grin:

Thanks for the ISO 8601 info. For years I have written dates in the format of 20 FEB 2019, as that is universally understood as long as I get the Month name correct in the language I am using.

I tried this morning to put a written date, using the markdown button, in front of the body of my posts and I realized that I do not understand how to enter the markdown.

If you have an explanation of how to enter the markdown I would appreciate it.
I have tried to highlight text and then click the markdown button and I either get a gray box that has markdown example text or a black box that I my curser will not click into.

I always prefer video for examples because that way I learn how to do something without having to ask many repetitive questions.

Thanks In advance, Marty

Hi Mike @yabdab,
Do you have a list of image attributes that are allowed in GO CMS.

I have been trying to design some smaller images to go into the blog posts.

I have been trying to change to B&W and crop in photoshop and when that failed, in preview as well.

Specifically I would like column wide but not tall images that will spice up the text without over-powering or pushing the text down the page.

If there are specific image sizes or forbidden attributes I would like to know what they are.
So far I am getting mostly the small blue box with the ? mark instead of my image.

Thanks Marty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.