Hello. I am trying to figure out the best way to present our inventory of antique furniture. Some considerations:
- Currently have ±150 pieces which will eventually grow to 300-400+, I would imagine.
- Need Pix + Text. I want to present a particular piece with up to, say, 10 thumbnails alongside its description (several paragraphs of text).
- Do not want an ecommerce solution, as we actually do not want to display prices (description will have “please contact us for pricing information” blurb).
- Should I be concerned about page loading times, with this many pix? (My understanding is warehousing makes the workflow too cumbersome).
- Also concerned with having least-painful workflow in terms of creating “listings”
- Anything else I should worry about?
Any ideas? Many thanks!