Hi. I am a very low-information user of RW, so please forgive any wrong terminology. My sites are on Machighway, and there was a planned migration which was supposed to run from 3 pm Saturday until 12 am Sunday. All of my sites are still down, and I haven’t received any information from MacHighway. What is a reasonable time to wait? Should I be worried? My sites are www.Harp123.com and www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com, if that helps.
Kind of stressing over here.