Missing Resources after two bad mistakes with the RW file in the cloud

Hi, I hope someone can help me solve a big mess I have caused entirely by myself.

I have the rw file for my site stored in the cloud (through box.com). Recently, I discovered there were two versions of the site file there, very likely caused by sync issues. I deleted the oldest one and thought no more about it, until I was opening the other file today to edit the site.

Then I got the dreaded message about missing resources, and it turns out several hundred image files are missing. At first, I didn’t understand what was going on, but I have now figured it out. The image resources were stored in the rw file version I deleted (that file was ten times larger than the file I have been actively editing), so when I deleted it, the links were broken.

I have restored the file again from the cloud trash, but RW was not able to re-establish the links automatically. Now I truly hope someone knows of a way to fix this without having to relocate every file manually?

Any help will be deeply appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.