Nearly there with Armadillo but can't see my published blog post?

Hi all, I’m trying to set up a blog using Armadillo. I’ve got as far as setting up the database, I’m in the Armadillo control panel, I’ve made a dummy post and published it, but nothing is showing up in my live web page. I have an error message: There was a problem displaying the selected page: Duplicate entry ‘2’ for key ‘PRIMARY’’.

Can anyone advise?

I think you’ll need to give a URL. I’m very busy today but if you private message me with login capability (as Admin) I can take a quick look. But first have you:

• finalized setup of Armadillo on your server (i.e. created a login, done general settings, done blog settings, etc.)?
  • has the Armadillo blog stack the same ID number you have indicated at your website?

Thanks Mathew I will do so :slight_smile:

Hi there, just checking my Armadillo stacks, my Armadillo stack is 2.8.1 but the other stacks are still variations of 1. Do I need to upgrade those too before I start a new blog page?

Gabrielle: I’m going to try to take a look at your site this morning (It’s 3:30 a.m. where I live). I created a video about setting up Armadillo about a year ago. Not done professionally, done very quickly, but it still might help:

Let me know if it does help.

HI Mathew, yes I actually already watched that one :-). However I’m going round in circles now so I’m watching it again now to see if I can get some clarity, will keep you posted.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.