New: HTML(5)elements and Keyhole Stacks

As mentioned two weeks ago with the introduction of the DoNotPublish Stack, I finally found the time to turn a few stacks I made for myself into ‘real’ stacks (with auto-update, proper icons, etc.), and I feel comfortable now sharing them with you. Today I introduce two more I initially made for myself and use a lot when making sites and developing stacks.

The HTML(5)elements Stack allows you to wrap other stacks in a HTML element and optionally add attributes. If you don’t know what that means: please move along, nothing to see here for you :slight_smile: But if you ever do manual coding on a RapidWeaver page, you’ll understand how useful that can be.
The most common elements (including a simple div and noscript) and attributes are predefined in the stack, but there’s also the option to use your own, making this stack very versatile. The output of your settings is shown in the info pane of the stack, so no need to switch to source view to check what you’ve done!

For more information (including about some advanced options for those who feel adventurous) and demos, please visit the product page.

The Keyhole Stack is another stack for those who are code orientated! If you ever wanted a quick view at the code the stacks on the page generate, this stack is for you. I use it a lot when developing my stacks to quickly inspect the result of the code I’m writing.
The Keyhole Stack will show the CSS, JavaScript or PHP in Preview mode, but not in Edit mode, not in a browser when choosing File > Preview in… and not when you export or publish the page.

More information (but no demo for this one!) on the product page.

Both stacks are pay-what-you-want, so you can decide yourself how much these stacks are worth to you. When you downloaded them for free and use them in a commercial project, a small donation will be appreciated..intro {display: none;}#sub-beam .backToMain {display: block;} a#blog-next-page {display: none;}

Hope you like them!

Marathia Web Design
Jeroen