New site design using animations in Foundation, feedback please

Hi all, I’ve been working on a redesign of my own website and really wanted to focus on the design/creative aspect (as I’m a designer rather than a coder) but I’ve not really used much in the way of animation before.

I’m working on the homepage ONLY at the moment: http://stormtempweb.com/stormnew/2/

Can anyone take a quick peak and let me know what you think? I’ve tested on mac desktop/tablet and an iphone but I don’t have pcs so can’t tell if it works ok on those. Fingers crossed.

Do you hate it? Love it? Despise my use of so many animations? Would love your feedback as fellow Rapidweaver users before I work on the other pages :-). Thanks so much!

I really like the animations. What are you using to do that?

I like the color scheme a lot too. Sure looks like a nice start to me.

1 Like

Love the color palette. The animations (on the HOME page) are not in any way distracting to me. Looks like you are off to a really wonderful start. At this point I would say I love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Bioguy, I’m using Joe Workman’s Animate stack for most of it :-).

Thanks Nostridomus, really appreciate the feedback that’s good to hear :slight_smile:

Thanks SteveB I appreciate the honesty :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.