Only one page web site?

Hello,

… I search sources (Themes, Stacks and other examples …) to build a website for a graphic designer (me).

My specifications are very light:

• Website containing ONLY ONE PAGE! …
  • Layout very simple, with colored flat and visual squared,
  • Navigation as discreet as possible (or completely absent),
  • Staging only vertical, in a series of visuals, flat colors and titrailles,
  • Some strong text hooks, but no paragraphs (that no one ever reads),
  • Minimize clicks and read only “strong” and synthetic ideas,
  • A navigation is done only on the vertical scrolling, the user can stop on the images presented and click on a visual (or a particular theme) to display a lightbox of images (illustrating the chosen theme),
  • Field input effects of subtle images (by the sides with appearance effect by transparency) …

And my big questions about the possible loading problems of THIS ONE WEB PAGE: I confess I do not know how to evaluate the risks of engorgement if it contains too much data (visual).

Thanks for your ideas…

(en français)
Recherche de sources pour un site web graphiste - Site web D’UNE SEULE PAGE

Bonjour,

…je recherche des sources (Thèmes, Stacks et autres exemples…) afin de fabriquer un site web pour un graphiste (moi).

Mon cahier des charges est très léger :

• Site web ne contenant QU’UNE SEULE PAGE !..
  • Mise en page très simple, avec aplats colorés et visuels au carré,
  • Navigation la plus discrète possible (voire complètement absente),
  • Mise en scène uniquement verticale, en une suite de visuels, aplats de couleurs et titrailles,
  • Quelques fortes accroches textes, mais pas de paragraphes (que personne ne lit jamais),
  • Réduire au maximum les clicks et donner à lire que des idées “fortes” et synthétiques,
  • Une navigation se faisant uniquement sur le scrolling vertical, l’internaute pouvant s’arrêter sur les images présentées et cliquer sur un visuel (ou un thème particulier) pour afficher un lightbox d’images (illustrant le thème choisi),
  • Des effets d’entrée de champs des images subtiles (par les côtés avec effet d’apparition par transparence)…

Et mes grosses interrogations sur les éventuels problèmes de chargement de CETTE UNIQUE PAGE WEB : j’avoue ne pas savoir évaluer les risques d’engorgement si elle contient trop de données (visuels).

Merci pour vos idées…

Here is a sample
http://www.ibize.com/PodMax/index.php#Home

Thank you for the return @joemart1951 … But I would like that vertically we can scroll and not be static on the same page/visual … But it’s interesting as a formula … :wink:

Maybe something like Screens?

https://preview.joeworkman.net/screens/

Mine is a Screens page…it can do whatever you want!

Lol @jabostick

1 Like

@jabostick, @swilliamScreens @joeworkman IS the solution.
Thanks for your help… :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, is the module DeFliGra FixMe compatible with Screens and the objects managed by FixMe remain in place, in the foreground when specified, when we scroll in the page Screens? …
Thank you for your precious feedback … :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,
you could also use the PURE theme and stacks from https://www.onelittledesigner.com, he also has a theme with stacks called Sweep for a one pager

Example for a simple one pager built with PURE is www.yoga-und-atem.de
(with extra pages with another menu)

Merci @capetom, c’est pas mal du tout !..

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.