Page Inspector too wide

Hello,

Is there a way to make the Page Inspector not so wide on my screen? I tried grabbing an edge and resizing it, but that doesn’t seem to work. When it’s open, it takes up too much of my work area, and I usually like to work with it open. Thanks!

@cynthia

If you have RapidWeaver 6 and Stacks 3…

Add or edit a stacks page
Go to the NUT icon
At the bottom left there is a selection of use pop-over or window, choose either that suits (probably Window)

HTH
Brad

A funny thing, I couldn’t find a NUT icon anywhere, then I figured you must be talking about that thing on the top right. I was looking all over for an acorn or something. I guess it’s another difference between the perceptions of men and women. :slight_smile: Anyway, when I do what you said, it does let me move it, but I still can’t make it skinnier. Is there a way to make it not so wide? Thanks!

@cynthia

Mars and Venus… remember? lol

No way to make it skinnier, however, now you can place it where you want… I assume you’re using an 11/13 or 15" screen?

You could try using a higher resolution at the expense of possibly needing a magnifying glass…

you could also set Stacks to be a pop-over, that way it is only active when you are wanting to find and use a stack on your page…

Brad

Yes, I do remember Mars and Venus, and you’re right! :slight_smile:

And yes, I’m using a 15" MacBook Pro. I just got a new one, and I really like it.

Too bad it doesn’t get skinnier; and I think I’ll have to pass on the magnifying glass, so I guess I’ll just have to leave it fat. Thank you so much!

1 Like