Photographos VI version 3

Hi all and happy new year!
I’m updating all Photographos themes to version 3. This major update to all themes in the series includes many new options, fixes and improvements. First one ready is Photographos VI.

Full changelog here: http://archetypon.net/changelogs/themes/photographos_vi/
Purchase here: http://archetypon.net/themes/photographos_vi/index.html

Update costs $15 and it’s free for all customers that purchased the theme in 2016. I’ve sent emails to the customer list via Cartloom, but if you are a customer and wish to update but didn’t received the message please contact me at support@archetypon.net

3 Likes

I built my website with theme Photographos VI version 2.7.6.

Forward several years…I no longer have access to this older version. I bought the upgrade to v3, and loaded it, but when I try to open my site on RW8 (or RW7), it says that the theme can’t be found. The theme is installed properly, but RW8 wont recognize it as it relates to my website. Can anyone help me?!?
Many thanks,
Rachel

Hi Rachel, click on the Apply Theme and Open, then select your theme at theme drawer.

Thanks for the help. Next issue. When I updated from Photographos v2 to v3, now my content backgrounds are white instead of lower opacity so backstretched image can show through. No amount of tweaking appears to override white background.

on my live website (not updated because I don’t want to lose the correct look), you can see the content background is a low opacity:

Please help!
Rachel

I -think- I figured it out after much trial and error. thought I’d share incase others are struggling:

add in CSS code:
#contentContainer {Allows Opacity: true; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0)!important; }

2 Likes

Hi Rachel, glad you found your way out. Actually the rule would look like this:

#contentContainer { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0) !important; }

If you need further help please let me know.

2 Likes

Hi Lucas,
I would like navigation arrows to appear on my gallery slideshow, but can’t get seem to figure out how to get them. You appear to have a whole list of options, but I don’t know how to code for them in CSS. When I downloaded the Photographs VI template, it didn’t come with options.

1. Install the Photographos V3 options included in the package

Are they still downloadable somewhere?

Hi Rachel please send me a message to support@weaverskingdom.com and I’ll be happy to help.

Hi Lucas, I tried to contact you through your mail form on archetypon.net. Love your work. Can you please tell me if Phaedra and Photos VII work with RW 7.1.7? Thx, Bernhard

Hi @dermedientyp glad that you like my work. Unfortunately not, you’ll need RapidWeaver version 8 and newer.

Thanks Lucas. So it’s time to upgrade. You’ll probably find an e-mail from me in one of your inboxes. Please ignore it, I didn’t mean to stalk you :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.