Preview Error in RW 8.1.5 and 8.1.6

Since upgrading to 8.1.5, I have been receiving an error message when previewing Stacks pages. This error message is not the same as error messages I have seen documented created using the ThemeFlood Blank theme and GoCMS.

The error I received is as follows:

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/private/var/folders/9p/c9h83wl08xj__r0059b3v95r0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/43280/document-0x7f8374f933a0/RWDocumentPagePreview/rw_common/plugins/stacks/cmsgo/lib/cmsgo.class.php’ (include_path=’.:’) in /private/var/folders/9p/c9h83wl08xj__r0059b3v95r0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/43280/document-0x7f8374f933a0/RWDocumentPagePreview/index.php on line 58

Usually when this occurs, I save my document, quit, and restart Rapidweaver. This clears the issue temporarily, but the error continually reoccurs. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

This has been happening to my projects since 8.1 (ish). I have a stack of my own that has a php “require_once”. Every so often I get the above error where RW appears to be losing track of things. Simply closing and re-opening the project resolves it.

It happens so inconsistently and only every so often, in my case, I haven’t been overly concerned. But definitely a Version 8 feature and you are not doing something wrong.

Thanks for the info. I guess I’ll deal with it until a fix is in…

Just in case it hasn’t been raised before - @tpbradley for your interest.

if @dan or @tpbradley need anything from me to help them fix this one, just let me know

I’m testing the demo version of Rapidweaver 8 and I get a similar message for every page on my imported site.

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/private/var/folders/_f/l8dgpgtx607_r4g96937ts7r0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/14676/document-0x7fd045c18520/RWDocumentPagePreview/ads.php’ (include_path=’.:’) in /private/var/folders/_f/l8dgpgtx607_r4g96937ts7r0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/14676/document-0x7fd045c18520/RWDocumentPagePreview/reviews/fortran/fortran.php on line 42

I’ve updated all addons, tried resaving etc. but to no avail.

Is this a Stacks page? Which stacks are on that page requiring PHP?

That particular page is plain HTML (actually written in Markdown).

Well, you have a php error on that page…

Since installing 8.1.7 I have not seen this issue again. But keeping an eye on it…

1 Like

Alas no… It happened again 8.1.7, Stacks 3.6.6, OS 10.13.6

Save project and re-open and all good again. Seems to lose track of where the include path is in the preview structure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.