Problem with "ghost" images

On a site I manage (http:www.bittersweetestatesales.com) you can see the pictures in a gallery, but the first picture (preview) is wrong from previous weeks images! When you click on it you see the correct new image, but when you go back “Home” in the gallery it shows the older wrong image. I tried thru another computer in a different state with the same results.

I have tried to empty cache, remove history and reloaded the page a dozen times to no avail. What is my issue here?

I started noticing this two weeks ago. When not using the gallery I have a placeholder image that has always worked perfectly, but now even the placeholder has been over written by the image on the Home page of the gallery.

I would appreciate any assistance.

stanphoto

macOS Mojave
Imac (27”, late 2013)
3.5 GHz i7
32 GB DDR3

I couldn’t find “previous” weeks images. If you have a direct link… post it.
In this week’s images it looks the same.
52%20PM

Interestingly, the proper image is now showing in the gallery and when clicking on the next link to view the gallery!

I did not change anything and yesterday when I shared a friends desktop in MA it was showing wrong like mine was. I don’t get what the glitch is here.

The previous weeks images are not kept, what was “kept” was the first image in this weeks gallery was showing as last weeks first image even after multiple reloads, starts, cache clearings and as mentioned above, looking from another computer in another state.

Stan Godwin Photography Workshops
Leicester, NC 28748

Serving the Greater Asheville Area

828-515-5249

stan@stangodwin.com
www.stangodwin.com

1 Like

Are you using cloud flare? Because that cache would need to be cleared as well.

Not using cloud flare? Is that a PC thing as I am on a Mac?

Stan Godwin Photography Workshops
Leicester, NC 28748

Serving the Greater Asheville Area

828-515-5249

stan@stangodwin.com
www.stangodwin.com

um, Stan. I would hope you are on a Mac, as there is no PC version of Rapidweaver that I know of :slight_smile:

apparently i got “flagged” for advertising! I forgot my signature was at the bottom of my replies from my email to LSPhoto. My apologies.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.