Questions about Yuzool stripe stack

Hi Everybody

I’m running a business selling subscriptions and doing one-time-payments. At this time I’m using Chargebee as a subscription provider. It is expensive, however, and I came across Yuzools stripe stack and I’m considering it. I have a couple of questions, that I can’t find the answers to.

1. Can the subscriptions be synchronized? If a person signed up in the middle of the month, can I make is so the stack charges for half a month on the first payment and then charges for a full month on the first in the following month?

2. Can the one time payments be set up with some kind of automated emails, as I will be selling eventtickets.

Hope some of you are able to help.

Best regards Janus

Perhaps @YuzoolSupport can be of some help…

Dear Janus,

Are you referring to our checkout 2 stack? The checkout 2 uses the Stripe service as the subscription provider. In your first question, I don’t believe Stripe currently can synchronize the subscription as detailed in your example. Relating to question 2, there is usually a confirmation email upon purchase which you can tailor to your needs. Kind regards,

Support Team at Yuzoolthemes.com

Dear Rob,

Thank you for the alert. Kind regards,

Support Team at Yuzoolthemes.com

Thanks for helping out.

I’m referring to this stack : https://rapidweavercommunity.com/addons/stacks/stripe-checkout

Right now, I’m using charbee.com as a platform to offer subscriptions to my costumers, but they are doing it through stripe. They recently made that option available. It’s pretty important to my business model, so I was wondering if this stack can do the same. If so, it would be a no brainer as it is much cheaper.

Another question would be, can the costumers cancel the subscriptions themselves, or do I control that as the subscription business?

Dear Janus,

The answer is still the same as in the previous reply since Checkout 2 and the Stripe stack both use the same Stripe API. With Stripe, you manage the subscription and if they want to cancel, they contact you. Kind regards,

Yuzool Support

Thanks for the reply. And sorry for the back and forth. I’m not very technical.

Just to be sure I understand you, if I contact stripe and they have the option of synchronizing the payments, I will be able to do this with the stack?

If Stripe supports that option, please use us know. If Stripe does that, it may have a new API and we would have to enhance the stack to support it. Kind regards,

Yuzool Support Team

Ok. Thanks. Will do

So I just talked to stripe and unfortunately it is a feature done by chargebee.com. It would be awesome to have it integrated in the stack though.

@YuzoolSupport

Hi Again. I bought the Checkout 2 stack, but I can’t get it to work.

The first problem I have is, that as soon as I drop the checkout stack in 2 columns price table, the buttons stop working. I can’t press them.

Secondly, I have a hard time finding the Paypal ID (I thought it might be the email I registered, but it’s not working)

Also, I’m not sure i have the correct stripe “publish key” and “API ID”. In my stripe dashboard there is a “Publishable key” and a “secret key”. I chose the first one, but the help disk does not seem to know, what an “API ID” is.

Can you help me please?

Dear Janus,

Can you email our support email (support@yuzoolthemes.com) directly with your questions? Also, it would be good if you can attach your rapidweaver file to help us look at the problem. Kind regards,

Support Team at Yuzool

Hi @YuzoolSupport, I wrote to support on the 28th of November, but I still haven’t heard anything.

What can I do to help the process along?

Dear Janus,

We checked the spam folder, but cannot find the email? Email is support@yuzoolthemes.com. We check it daily and you should get some sort of response within 24 hours, usually much less than that. Also, when reporting an issue, if you can include the rapidweaver file so we can recreate it, that would be great. Please email again and let us know if you don’t get some sort of response. Kind regards,

Yuzool Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me. I just send another email. It’s from j.hestbech@gmail.com

We still do not see it. Do you have a sent receipt? That is very strange. We checked our spam folder as well. Kind regards,

Yuzool Support

I’ve taken a screenshot. But can you please send me an email at j.hestbech@gmail.com and I can respond to that one instead.

Skærmbillede 2020-12-09 kl. 08.35.19

We just sent you an email.

Awesome. I just send a reply