Rapid Cart Pro Freezes and Crashes the site when using OPTIONS in ordering

Hi, Do any of you experienced having problems with Rapid Cart Pro 4 crashing the site when OPTIONS is implemented in the product ordering?

Please include the link to a test page experiencing this problem.

Hi Roberto, thanks for the reply. the link is utagg.it/shop .I disabled it because it crashes the server and affects all my hosted sites. Let me know when you are done testing so that I can turn it off when you are done. I’ll fire it up right now for your trouble shooting activities.

Where’s exactly the problem?
I could successfully add products to cart and proceed to payment.

try adding 2 or more quantities and filling up the options repeatedly and the you will notice that you wont be able to add more products because the site had crashed.

The problem happens when you enter a contact link value in one of the option fields in this format kontak.me/anyword

No problem here on Chrome and Safari.

have you done it multiple times? and other a quantity of more than one? That is really weird as I still experience the issue .

just right now, i cant access the site because i crashed it while ordering.

Where you able to replicate the issue?

I was able to add 3 tags, add a contact link, and start the checkout process as well. Using Chrome on a windows machine right now…

It was definitely slower the second time around (and it glitched for half a second as if it were going to timeout, but then it went through). Here’s my cart with items adding seperately.

I tried it on my end on different browsers. i can order on the 1st try, the second time I attempt to order another product model, and start filling up the options, it crashed again.

I think that is what flashed for me the second time when I added the orange tags, but then it loaded a split-second later…

it takes a minute for the site to come back online at my end. and it also crashes my other hosted site kontak.me I think they are sharing the same physical server in my hosting provider.

let me take a video …

I think I get what you’re seeing. I’m not sure its Rapidcart Pro, though. I know that is what sets it off but, it will go through technically, but it’s getting bogged down somewhere. Have you checked with your host?

You do have a fairly older PHP version (5.5.38). I don’t know if upgrading that would help or not…