Rapid Weaver 8.0.2 keeps crashing


(Paul Hastings) #1

I have the latest version of RW8. Ver 8.0 All logins are correct just checked with the host. They did a test. One ftp account and provide you with the details.
In RW test ping said all ok.
When publishing RW8 crashes. Report box popped up. Send file at the bottom of the box would not attach a file. So sent the full transcript to RW.
Anyone else having this problem and any suggestion for a fix.
Thank you.


(Bernard Horsford) #2

I am having the same problem too but have not recieved a response from Realmac


(Dan) #3

Are you still seeing issues with RapidWeaver 8.0.3?

Thanks
Dan


(Bernard Horsford) #4

Yes, as you can guess I am hacked off. I have a who list of issues which I will have to post on the forum as I have not received a reply from support


(Paul Hastings) #5

Hi.

I did. However when I attempted to reply with the info they requested.

Wrong link.


(Dan) #6

Hey there,

Understand your frustration, and am sorry things aren’t working 100% for you.

We’re working as fast as we can to get back to everyone via email, but support levels are currently elevated. We’re also releasing updates to RapidWeaver 8 frequently to fix up any issues users are encountering.

Please also remember it may actually be an addon that is causing issues with RapidWeaver 8. The more detailed information you can post on the forum the more chance you have of someone being able to help resolve the issue.

Thanks
Dan


(Paul Hastings) #7

Thank you Dan.
Enclosed a copy of an E-mail sent to Aron.

Thank you for your help.

Paul.

Hi, Aaron apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

After downloading the latest Rapid Weaver and following advice on the forums. I today fixed this problem.

I wanted to do everything the host asked me to and follow the advice on forums before I got back to you.

Paul.


(Websistant) #8

There are major issues with starting a new project…You can’t even set up a new project or preview it…the error is visible with a new project, as well as an old project converted to a .RW8 and by old I mean it was a .RW file


(Websistant) #9

If it was an Add-on that was causing the issue it would do so across the board. so I don’t think its an Add-on as all new projects with no HTTPS connected to it already or a previous one where the settings need to be changed are both not working.


(system) #10

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.