Rapid weaver setting wrong path for site-specific theme


(Sascha Eichstädt) #1

After updating to RW 7.1 I’ve come across a weird bug with the RW Blog page:

Because I want to have a sidebar available on the Blog main page but nowhere else, I have deactivated “use master style” for the blog page. The main page works just fine. The individual blog pages, though, all have a wrong path set to the rw_commons folder:

instead of

.

Interestingly, the paths for scripts and so on is correct.

Is this a bug or do I have to set up something differently? It all worked just fine the last time I checked with RW version 6.x

Appendix:
Link to plain RW export result
Link to adjusted RW export result


(Sascha Eichstädt) #2

The problem still exists, but I am using the following workaround:

  1. Export the page to local folder
  2. upload the local folder to the website manually via FTP

For step 1) I have set up a Hazel action to run the perl script:
perl -pi -e ‘s/="…/rw_common/="…/…/rw_common/g’

Hazel is fast enough to deal with the folder before I am actually uploading the files.

Step 2) I have to do anyway due to inside RW FTP upload is not working for me, because of an FTP proxy (this is another topic, though).


(Dan) #3

Hi @seichstdt,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues and having to resort to using Hazel. Can you send us your project file so we can re-create the issue here. We’ll then be able to get it fixed!

Send it to "dan@realmacsoftware.com" with the subject of “ATTN:Dan”.

Cheers,
Dan


(Dan) #4

This issue is now fixed in RapidWeaver 7.1.1 - https://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/releasenotes/

Thanks,
Dan