RapidCart 4 (4.18.5) No form for Credit Card Payment

I just update my RapidCart 4 to latest version 4.18.5, Rapidweaver 8.7 because customers were indicating PayPal button not working. I also update my PHP from 5.3 to 7.2.6. The upgrade to PHP 7.2.6 fixed the PayPal button not working, however since I upgrade to RapidCart 4.18.5, when clicking the Credit Card button, I don’t get the form to enter the Credit Card info. I’ve tested on Safari, Chrome, mobile phone and problem persists.

I am not a programmer, but inspected the CreditCard button in Safari, and saw some code that was commented out. When I removed the comment (locally in my browser, the form popped up). Anyone know how to fix this? I’ve sent this info to RapidCart support (help+noreply@4gnd.com) but thought I’d post here also incase this is a RapidWeaver issue.

I’ll update this thread, if I get a resolution

Thanks,

Tony

Let’s tag @rob.

I don’t know about the email address you listed but this is how it’s listed on their website help@4gnd.com.

whoops, yeah that is where I sent the original email support request. I guess this is the reply-to address I got back from them.

Thanks,

Tony

OK, I think the site is working now, but it just behaves different than it did before.

Before, when you would click on Credit Card button for payment, a form would come up to enter your CC information. Now you need to click NEXT, which takes you to a summary of your order and now there is this new Green

“Pay with Credit Card” button. When you click on this it takes you to STRIPE web page for you to enter your CC info.

1 Like

Oh, I forgot to mention that in order for the new green “Pay with Credit Card” button to work, you need to go to your Stripe developer page, obtain the “Publishable key” and enter it in RapidCart settings on your site here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.