I am looking at building a site with RapidCart Pro 4. My site is currently running prestashop but I would much prefer using RapidWeaver to rebuild it, as it’s not just an commerce site anymore.
Here are my pros & cons as I see it for RCP4:
- Looks easy to setup & maintain
- Integrates with Rapidweaver
- Looks pretty good
- No monthly cost
- I have been reading on this forum that the support is quite poor.
- Would like a navigation bar to link to categories (not just tags & categories which look disordered)
- Would need to manually create invoices & delivery notes.
If anyone has experience of RCP4 or has any suggestions regarding ecommerce for RW it would be most welcome