RapidCart Pro and Rapidweaver 9

Does anyone know if there are any plans to make RapidCart Pro work with RW9?

Did you try running RW9 in “Rosetta-mode”? Anyway, RapidCart is dead since several years. No further development, no support. So it would be best to look for an alternative to it, for example the “Webshop” stack:

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming that. I suspected this was the case.

1 Like

VibraCart Pro may an alternative for you.
Adrian

1 Like

However, you can run both RW8 (for RapidCart Pro) and RW9 on the same computer at the same time. That’s the way I do it.

1 Like

Thanks for this. Could be a solution in the longer term.

Yes @ToF, that’s exactly what I’m doing. I have only recently upgraded to RW9. Will stay with RW8 (for RapidCart Pro) for now but will probably need to find a more sustainable solution eventually. Good to know there are options out there for small scale selling sites that can’t justify the large monthly fees of the BIG guys. Thanks!

Agreed users who are using RapidCart Pro should be looking to switch to an alternative solution as soon as possible.

You should be able to use RapidCart Pro in RapidWeaver Classic though as long as you don’t upgrade past version 8.10.5 (21025)

You can download that version from our release notes page here.

At least then you are on RapidWeaver Classic instead of RapidWeaver 8, although you can’t really run two versions of RapidWeaver Classic on your Mac, so if you need that separation then running RW Classic 9.x and RW 8.9.4 would be the only solution.

1 Like