Lots more goodness in the latest 6.3.1 beta - we’re aiming to launch this update later in the month.
- Adds a new preference to disable the generation of Quick Look previews.
- RapidWeaver Addons Manager now displays the version of themes, plugins and stacks.
- Improved HTML output for links (RapidWeaver now only includes the
rel=attribute when a link is intended to be opened in a new window).
- The Replace Page feature, allowing you to change a page’s plugin type, makes a welcome return!
- Fixes a problem where the Theme Browser wouldn’t immediately show your currently-selected theme when opening the Theme Browser.
- Fixes a problem where a malformed Theme Style could potentially cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem where the QuickTime plugin could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem where returning to a particular scroll location in Preview mode could cause RapidWeaver to quit.
- Fixes a problem with RapidWeaver’s syntax highlighting that, when the app was modified or OS X’s Decompression utility failed to unzip the app properly, could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem with syntax highlighting where a missing font could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver may behave erratically when your previously-selected Default Theme’s name changes.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would only export the top-level menu on subpages (e.g. on blog permalink pages).
- Improvements to the RapidWeaver crash reporter.
Download & Bug Reporting
This is pre-release software, and may have undiscovered bugs. If you’re happy with the risks associated with using pre-release software, you can download RapidWeaver 6.3.1 Beta 2 here.
If you run into any issues, please report them here!