We’ll be launching RapidWeaver 6.3.4 later this week: to verify a fix, we’re publishing a beta that should fix issues where RapidWeaver would re-upload all your files after a restart of the app.
Changes in RapidWeaver 6.3.4
- Fixes a problem where the publishing history of a project would be ignored when opening a project, causing RapidWeaver to re-publish all files.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver could crash when quitting.
- RapidWeaver now disables the “Publish” button if there are no changes to be published.
- Improves preview reload behaviour in the Contact Form plugin when editing content in the Page Inspector.
- Fixes a problem where Google Font requests would not load in Preview.
If you’re happy with the risks associated with the use of pre-release software, you can download RapidWeaver 6.3.4 Beta.