As some of you know, we prepare release builds a day or so ahead of the public launch, to make sure we’re happy with the final build. This means that on launch days (like today!) there might be some new goodies to test - so, here’s RapidWeaver 6.3.1 Beta 1.
- Addons Manager now displays the version of your addons (Themes and Plugins currently - stacks to follow soon!).
- Adds a new preference to disable the generation of Quick Look previews.
- Fixes a problem where the Theme Browser wouldn’t immediately show your currently-selected theme when opening the Theme Browser.
- Fixes a problem where a malformed Theme Style could potentially cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem where the QuickTime plugin could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem where returning to a particular scroll location in Preview mode could cause RapidWeaver to quit.
- Fixes a problem with RapidWeaver’s syntax highlighting that, when the app was modified or OS X’s Decompression utility failed to unzip the app properly, could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Improvements to the RapidWeaver crash reporter.
Download and Bug Reporting
RapidWeaver 6.3.1 is beta software. This means it might have undiscovered bugs and you should only install this beta if you’re happy with the risks associated with beta software.
If you’re happy with the risks, you can download RapidWeaver 6.3.1 Beta 1 here.
Found something wrong with this beta? Let us know here with some (full, verbose) steps to reproduce - or, drop us an email (support@) with the steps and a project file.