RapidWeaver 6.3 Beta 1

Hi Guys

With RW 6.2.4 out the way, we’re focusing on RapidWeaver 6.3. This is a new feature update that we’re aiming to launch later in the summer. Our focus is on making RapidWeaver even more useful and reliable, with FTP uploading and other areas of the app seeing some new changes!

New in RapidWeaver 6.3 Beta 1

• Significant updates to RapidWeaver’s publishing feature.
    • RapidWeaver now supports a wider range of FTPS authentication options
    • Updated to the latest version of the cURL library to improve the reliability of uploads.

Download RapidWeaver 6.3. Beta 1

If you’re happy with the risks associated with using pre-release software, you can grab a download here.

If you run into any issues, please let us know here (or via email).

—Nik

2 Likes

Cool, downloading now.
Please pin this topic on the forum.

Thanks guys! Version 6.3 finally fixed the massive FTP problems I did experience for months. I only can advise everyone who’s having FTP upload issues to try this version.

1 Like

For someone who has up till now avoided 6 completely due to being a big fat chicken, do you think now is a good safe time to make the leap from 5.4.1 to 6?

I have a LOT of websites on the go right now, so if the learning curve is a big one I might have to postpone it until things are quieter on the work front.

RapidWeaver 6.3 Beta 2 is now available:

http://community.realmacsoftware.com/t/rapidweaver-6-3-beta-2/922

—Nik

Hey Gabrielle, I would suggest to do this step right now (with RW 6.3 Beta 2!). The learning curve is not very steep, and most things work just like before (only look a bit different). When you think of the coming new version 3 of Stacks, which probably will only work with RapidWeaver 6 you’ll not regret this step. Promise. :wink: