Alongside work on RapidWeaver 7, we’re working on a maintenance update to RapidWeaver 6 in the form of RapidWeaver 6.3.6.
Here’s what we’ve fixed so far - we’ll be updating the list of changes as things progress, and are aiming to get RapidWeaver 6.3.6 out in the next week or so.
As always, only download RapidWeaver 6.3.6 if you‘re happy with the risks associated with pre-release software.
- Fixes a problem where dragging sidebar items between documents could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem that prevented publishing to some SFTP servers.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would insert site-wide metatags as page-specific metatags when creating a new page, causing duplicate metatags.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver could crash when installing addons.
- Works around a problem where RapidWeaver could crash when a blog page’s categories could not be fully read.
- Fixes a problem where blog pages would be fully re-published when marked as changed.
Download RapidWeaver 6.3.6 Beta