RapidWeaver 6.3.6 GM is now available. A full list of changes are below. We’re aiming to launch next week, so if you come across any regressions form 6.3.5, please let the support team know (email@example.com).
Changes in RapidWeaver 6.3.6, build 15140
- Fixes a problem where dragging sidebar items between documents could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem that prevented publishing to some SFTP servers.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would insert site-wide metatags as page-specific metatags when creating a new page, causing duplicate metatags.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver could crash when installing addons.
- Works around a problem where RapidWeaver could crash when a blog page’s categories could not be fully read.
- Fixes a problem where blog pages would be fully re-published when marked as changed.
- Fixes a problem where blank site thumbnails would be generated when saving a RapidWeaver project.
- Fixes a problem where earlier 6.3.6 beta builds would not load the Stacks 2 plugin.